Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Marky Mark is my GOD: Mini Review Five


For most of this semester, I have spent a lot of time talking about that God-like figure, Mark Wahlberg. Or, as he was known in his rapper days, Marky Mark. This man is a complete God in my eyes. I mean, LOOK at those abs up there! They are wonderful, they are alluring, beautiful, classy, delicious, enchanting, flawless, glorious, heavenly, invincable, juicy, known, lavish, macho, nice, overwhelming, perfect, quaint, romantic, spectacular, tasteful, uncovered (most of the time), vivacious, x-rated, yummy, and, finally, zealous. I could go on and on about this amazing man's abs, but I'll stop there, because it's probably getting a bit awkward...sorry.
There is more to Marky Mark than his abs though. He is a wonderful example of someone in Hollywood who successfully moved from one genre of show business to the next. Since this is the basis of my ISU, I'll just sum it up here by saying that the fact that he was a successful rapper, then switched to movies and is now an Oscar-nominated actor. I applaud you, Mark Wahlberg, but to me...you will always be Marky Mark, even if you don't like it when people call you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment