Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pee-Wee's Terrible Adventure: Mini Review One


Oh...where to begin with this movie. After everything I've said about this movie in class, you probably know that I hated it. First of all, it was dumb. Very, very dumb. If I were Tim Burton, I'd feel a bit embarrassed to have directed this movie. Not only him, but Paul Reubens who played the ever creepy man child, Pee-wee himself. I certainly hope that he isn't like that whenever he isn't acting, but that would just be sad. Pee-wee's Big Adventure was ultimately just a waste of a movie. Pee-wee wasn't a likeable character at all, and throughout the movie I was creeped out by him basically all the time. The plot was completely stupid and for being a comedy movie, it wasn't funny. At all. I basically wanted to cry with happiness when the movie was finally over. You wasted an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back, Mr. Edwards...I am not impressed.

Bring on the nightmares...

No comments:

Post a Comment