Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yesterday was Thursday, today it is Friday...: Mini Review Four


Rebecca Black is a true artist. Honestly, her song Friday is just full of such powerful lyrics, and thanks to her, I now know what order half of the week goes! Unfortunately I'm still confused with the first half the week, but I'm working on it. But, Rebecca Black is a genius. She is flawless. She has more talent in her pinky finger than I have in my whole body. I hope one day I can be just as amazing as her, and sing just as well.

she finally decided which seat to take!


Just kidding...Friday was absolutely ridiculous. I understand that Rebecca Black is just a teenage girl with a lot of money who wanted to make a music video, but Friday was more of a hilarious joke than a legitmate work of art. Rebecca Black is lucky though, becoming an internet sensation in a short amount of time, and even recently appeared in Katy Perry's music video for the song Last Friday Night. Although she was a complete laughing stock on the Internet, she has made a name for herself, which is quite impressive for being only thirteen years old. Props, Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment